You can apply for a transaction certificate if you wish to trade with countries outside the EU. Simply log on to our website and fill out the questionnaire.

The product must fulfil the following:

•    The product is certified by Skal
•    The product must be produced in the EU or the product must be custom cleared for trade in  the EU if it was originally imported from a non EU country.
•   The product must meet the conditions mentioned in the questionnaire.

You can only apply for a "certificate for export" online. If the application is approved, you will receive the certificate from us by e-mail (or by post in case of Taiwan and Korea). We charge a fee per transaction certificate.